Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sho-chan on Kaua'i

I am less than a week away from going back to Kaua'i....

And to get myself ready for both the trip home, and for WakuWaku School of Arashi this weekend, I watched the Arashi ni Shiyagare episode where So-chan went to Kaua'i.

I still can't believe he went to Wailua.


And I still can't believe he killed so many things in such a short amount of time.

JJ's Broiler
Kayak Wailua River
Fern Grotto
Holoholokū Heiau (kinda)
Opaeka'a Falls
Lydgate Beach Park
Hamura Saimin

I mean, he actually did all of that in three hours.  Luckily he didn't have to kayak the whole river, cuz that would've been the whole three hours right there, but to be able to kill the Hamura Special after eating half a burger only two hours earlier, that's a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment