Sunday, June 21, 2015

The #hashtag dilemma

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Instagram.

Before Pinterest, I used Instagram as my project inspiration... 

And the one thing that actually needs a lot of thinking for my wedding is THE #HASHTAG

Since my wedding is loosely based off of Pixar's up, I need to somehow incorporate that into it.

Ellie's My Adventure book would inspire me to do a TheMurphyAdventure hashtag....

Or my beloved Kauai could be honored, LoveisonKauai... 

Although I prefer to honor my love, Wailuanuiahoano, we are not actually getting married in Wailua.

So it would have to be something to do with the actual location  CoconutCoastWedding... but that sounds so generic...

I wanna be punny but it's so difficult with the name Murphy... I could use our nicknames, the B/Bdon/Bu-bear and Chuchu/Chu-bear

No comments:

Post a Comment