Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Bow tie

After letting the idea of wearing a bow tie (no, I haven't let go of the Up theme yet) stew in his brain for a few weeks.... The B finally agreed that a bow tie would look good!!!

We were in Kichijoji over the weekend pants shopping and he humored me by trying on ties too. 

Then... He ended up liking one!

We decided to think about it at home and look at what was available online... But couldn't find exactly what we wanted so he had me go back to Kichijoji today because we didn't know the name of the store. 

I got there and was hoping they had two... But they only had the one in store and the worker told me the closest available one was in Nagoya... Which I didn't believe. Especially because as I was waiting for him to do the research, I did some of my own and saw that they had one in Shinjuku and Shinbashi. 

I told him what was up and he checked again and then apologized for his mistake. 

I had him put the tie in Shinjuku on hold and dashed for the station.

Too bad I got distracted by Wood Betry. 


I love their froyo! This one is avocado and is 超 yummy. 

Made it to Shinjuku and booked it to their shop, picked up the tie, rushed back to the station and am now on the train heading to make it just in time for work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment